9:00 Doors will open – welcome to our event!
9:30 – 12:00
– Opening speech by Haaga-Helia and the Finnish Aviation Museum
– From history to the present moment – presented by Ilmailuliitto
– Electric flying – possibilities, near and far future, air taxis – presented by German Aerospace Center
– “Fit for 55” panel discussion – presented by Airbus, Finavia, Neste and Traficom
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch break and entertainment
Lunch, music by Finnair Pilots’ Big Band, lottery, exhibition and networking
13:00 – 16:00
– Cyber security and aviation presented by Traficom
– Presentation of Dronamics and the Black Swan
– How airports respond to future needs & airport cities panel discussion – presented by Vienna Airport, Into Seinäjoki and Enontekiö Airport
– Future possibilities of big data and AI – crew training, customer journey, airplanes and flying
After the official event we will host a small-scale after party to provide the perfect chance to network with new connections and catch up with already existing ones.
Speakers and panel discussion participants will be revealed closer to the event.
The organizer will reserve the right to changes in the program and schedule.